Thursday, June 15, 2006

Ryan Adams @ TPAC Download

Example
I have been on a big Ryan Adams kick lately, and since he is slowly releasing tour dates I thought it would be a good time to post one of his concert. I had also planned to celebrate the one year birthday of this blog by posting 4 concerts that I reviewed. But I got sick and didn't post for a while. So figured that I would also use this as anexcuse to post the first of these concerts.
Ryan and the Cardinals performed last year at the Tribeca Perfoming Arts Center as part of the Downtown Rising concert series. It wasn't Ryan's best show but it was definetly a fun time.

Ryan Adams & the Cardinals
Tribeca Perfoming Arts Center
New York, NY
11/18/05

Set 1
Intro
Shakedown on 9th Street
What Sin
Nightbirds
Peaceful Valley
Beautiful Sorta
Chatter
A Kiss Before I Go
Please Don't Let Me Go
Hello Jane
Love Is Hell

Set 2
The End
Jacksonville Skyline
Hard Way to Fall
Now That You're Gone
Games
Rescue Blues
Magnolia Mountain
To Be Young
Monsters Intro
I See Monsters
Monsters Cont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home