Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tom Petty and My Morning Jacket @ Bonnaroo videos

I have been really excited for Tom Petty at MSG since the announcement of the show. And after watching this video I am even more excited. So in case you haven't seen this video here is, Tom Petty's entire performance at Bonnaroo. Enjoy

Tom Petty at Bonnaroo (this is a sendspace link)

I never really gave much thought to going to Bonnaroo this year until I heard that My Morning Jacket would be playing a three hour set on the opening night. When I first heard this I went straight to Orbitz and tried to find a cheap flight but there was nothing for under 450 dollars so I decided that I would just have to except missing this sure to be kick ass set. Well it appears that I am going to have a harder time excepting this now that I have seen the video(incomplete) and read the set setlist. It appear MMJ have out down themselves once again. The show saw them perform 30 songs. They brought back their classic song "Phone Went West"(sweet!!!) a hand full of covers and there were guest spots by Andrew Bird and KC Guetig.

MMJ @ Bonnaroo(this is a sendspace link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home