Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Raconteurs @ the Roseland Ballroom


Last night The Raconteurs played their second of two shows at the Roseland Ballroom. The band continues to get better and better live. All of the songs sounded much better than the two other times I have seen them. They have also added a great version of the Cher song "Bang Bang" to their repertoire. Overall it was a pretty good show. But after the show I couldn't help but think that I really wish that I had been at a Whitestripes concert.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw the raconteurs in austin at ACL (pics etc at my site), and i thought that the "Bang Bang" cover was actually the best song they played. i'm definitely gonna try to check them out opening for dylan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home