Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Gil Mantera's Party Dream @ The Parish


After Belle and Sebastian's set at Stubbs on the first night of SXSW I decided to walk around and see what else was going on. The moment I walked into the Parish I knew I was going to like Gil Mantera's Party Dream. Upon entering the two person band was jamming of simple electronic rift and pouring beer down each others pants and them slapping each other in the ass to create a kind of explosion of beer. The set ended with one member removing his pants, a girl poking him in the crotch and them both members falling on each other and rolling off stage. I haven't laughed so hard at concert in a very long time. Gil Mantera's Party Dream play North Six on April 6th.
Example

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger katy Horan said...

EVERYBIDY, LOVE YOUR BODIES....

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moma says these guys look like they are drunk and cross dressing. Weird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home