Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Magic Numbers @ Webster Hall

Last week I was faced with the very tough decision of choosing between Magnolia Electric Co. and The Magic Numbers. I decided on the Magic Numbers because I have seen MECo. 7 times now and I had only see the Magic numbers twice before once at the Bowery Ballroom and once at SXSW. This show was my least favorite of the three times have seen them perform. They put on a good show but I was just really tired and was having a hard time focusing on the music. Hopefully next time they come to town I will be in a better mood.
Example
Example
Example

1 Comments:

At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey danfun, great pics. i faced the same dilemma that night but opted for magnolia and destroyer, which was a great show. i have some pics here: http://indie-licious.blog.com/655710/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home