Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sonic Youth @ McCarren Pool

After work this past Friday I ran home changed clothes and headed over to McCarren Pool to see Sonic Youth. I arrived during the last half of Blood on the Wall. Who's set in my opinion was pretty good.
I have been a big Sonic Youth fan for a long time, however I wasn't wowed by Friday's show. I think the main reason was because it was almost the same exact set they played at Lollapalooza less than a week earlier. The set featured mostly material from "Rather Ripped". Which was nice to hear but I wouldn't have minded hearing some older stuff considering I had just heard most of these songs. It seemed like everyone in attendance adn on stage was having a great. So I guess what I am trying to say is that I will probably space out my next Sonic Youth shows a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home