Thursday, March 01, 2007

More Awesome Album news, The Whitestripes to release Icky Thump

Example
Last night Jack and Meg announced the details of their brand new album entitled Icky Thump. This is easy the album I am most excited to hear this year. The album was recorded at Blackbird Studios in Nashville(Jack's current home). Does this mean that perhaps we can expect a few more bluegrass numbers similar to "Little Ghost"? I certainly hope so, I loved the songs that Jack did for the Cold Mountain soundtrack and I have always wanted to hear more country and blues from Jack. Now if only they would announce a full tour, then I can get really excited.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger makeithappen77 said...

There will def be a tour starting in May or June. My friend just got hired by them to mix FOH.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home