Sunday, April 23, 2006

Two Gallants playing the Bowery Ballroom tomorrow and download

In addition to going to concerts I also enjoy listen to recordings of recordings concerts. So I have decided to start offering recording of concerts of band that I really dig, or shows I went to or shows that in my opinion rock and so on and so on. The first concert I am offering for download is a great performance by Two Gallants. The reason I chose this recording was because Two Gallants perform tomorrow night at the Bowery Ballroom. Look for a photos from tomorrow's show on Tuesday and look for more concerts for download later this week.
Example
Photo by : West Hayes

Two Gallants
Ernest A. Becker Amphitheater, California State University, Fullerton
Fullerton, CA, USA
4 May 2005
Intro
I Met My Baby at Japan Town Bowl and She Broke My Heart Over A Bowl of Nachos
The Only Woman That I Love
instrumental
Steady Rollin'
Two Days Short Tomorrow
Way Out In West Texas
Dappens
Settin' The Woods On Fire
Nothing To You
Outro

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was just searching for two gallants live stuff, found this side and was so happy. unfortunately every song is offline. could you please please put them online again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home